Elder scrolls call to arms quickie

Vanguard Campaign Game 4 Night Stalkers Vs Abyssal

Vanguard Campaign  Game 4 Night Stalkers Vs Abyssal 


Secure the Portal 

My Team Mind screech and Butcher Command 
Phantom, Mounted Reaper, Shadow hound, Horrors
Specters and scarecrows



Ayssal Team,  a new player to Altringham I didnt pester him to much
Knight, Wizard, Succbi, imps, warriors and grunts


My 9 Activation to His 10 



Ooooo Photoshop effects.. I can do better just a quick play today :-)



My side L from right

Photoshop Consistency :-) 


and I stopped :-p (his side L from right)


Knight Deployed mid field 
moody clouds to obscure crotch shoots


Cluster of Night stalkers deployed



Abyssals Emerge from the forest


1st risk touching the portal



Specters blast it away!


Heavy force of Muscle and Mind take the right flank



General positioning end of turn 1


Knight Charges the Butcher


With the Butcher Knocked down the Mind screech unleashes and lightning Bolt which fails to wound



Abyssal Wizard flings his own fiery spells at my scarecrows.


My reapers moves to block his access to the portal while being in contact him self..


The Butcher and Knight fight rages on.. but the Succubi retreats 


However with heavy losses to the portal his demonic entities are drawn back though the portal.. the wizard brakes and flees



Knight has fallen so the right flank monsters converge on the center



The Mindscreech can move and shoot casting longs as short for power.


Final score his 13 to my 19.. its was general 1-2 pts init.. the final turn his commander in contact racked up his points but i was able to get the mindscreech in contact too for going my attack to get the score back in my favor.


Fun game would do it again ..
I didnt take as many photos as it was a new player and didn't want to distract from the game to much you can catch some missing move in the time lapse