Elder scrolls call to arms quickie

1st game of the Nightwatch

I've collect 12 goblins and 10 orcs to see me through mission 1 .. 
I was surprised at how diffrent to hardwired it was.. no more skill sharing

I felt limited vs hardwired .  My attackers felt nerfed..
Now this is only 1st game feelings...

But hardwired had intelligent ammo -1 def.  I mean why not give every this
Nightwatch seems to make this for some classes once per every other action.. or once a turn melee. Unless I'm missing something..  to be honest in hardwired I often forget to bonus unless it counted.. . So maybe my die roll have been more in the it counted range! Recently 

A few spell wordings are ambiguous to say if they are for caster only or any freidnly.. and does Los matter .. it didn't in hardwired..  im also a little confused as to armourment  .. my fantasy minis some have bows   some dont thinks is more noticeable through horde And terror..  hardwired I assumed everybody shoots.....does that apply .here? They get the free move which is quite  big   .. feels almost complete.   Touching greatness..